The Government of St. Kitts & Nevis has introduced extensive legislation to attract financial services business to the island. St.Kitts & Nevis offers good opportunities to investors. The workforce is well-educated, English-speaking and friendly. The Government grants tax breaks, guaranteed repatriation of profits and concessions on import duties. There are no income or capital gains taxes and no inheritance or gift taxes in St.Kitts & Nevis.
Key Program Highlights
- Single applicant starts from $250,000.
- 150+ Visa-free countries.
- 3-4 months to complete.
- Family qualifies under one investment.
Benefits of St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
When you acquire citizenship under the St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship program, you and your family enjoy full citizenship for life, which can be passed on to future generations by descent. As citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis, you and your family are issued with passports which allow visa-free travel to more than 150 countries and territories worldwide, including all of the EU.
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if so desired
- Complete discretion with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one’s citizenship status is not reported to third parties
- Visa-free travel to about 150 countries and territories, including the European Union, the Schengen region, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- A low tax regime, safeguarding citizens from, for example, worldwide income, inheritance, and gift tax
- Life in a ‘business haven’ with numerous incentives for business and investment
Applicants can pursue two investment routes. Individuals can make a non-refundable contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund – with the contribution determined by the number of dependents; or invest in an approved Real Estate project. The real estate must be held for at least five years after obtaining legal citizenship.