Dominica Island located between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, and is considered one of the best tourist destinations because they contain a magic collection of small resorts and houses surrounded by green forests, and is one of the most beautiful islands rich in exotic plants and animals.
What not to miss in Dominica:
- Dominica has a diving centers, and one of the most popular diving and snorkeling center is “Champagne” on the south beach.
- The southern coast of the island is a great place for watching the whales.
- The rugged mountain areas of Dominica also attract hikers and explorers.There is a beautiful corridor on the island that crosses the mountains.These mountains are mostly volcanic cones.You will also find the lava lake “Boiling Lake” it is the second largest active thermal pool in the world.
- The rugged mountain areas of Dominica also attract hikers and explorers.There is a beautiful on the island that crosses the mountains.These mountains are mostly volcanic cones.You will also find the lava lake “Boiling Lake” it is the second largest active thermal pool in the world.
- In the hills above the capital Roseau, you will find some charming places, which are a great base for hikers and explorers.
- The best time to visit Dominica is from January to April, the temperatures at this time of the year ranging from 21 to 28.
The Best Four Hotels In Dominica:
CASTLE COMFORT DIVE LODGE
This is a traditional Caribbean waterfront guesthouse, surrounded by the best diving spots, waterfalls, national parks and safaris, and a front of whales and dolphins. It is a magnificent place overlooking the sea, and is a great value to return to the scenic nature.
This hotel is a charming place with elegant architecture with closed windows, beds and balconies. It has an outdoor pool and several gardens. Excellent Dominican cuisine, so it’s a perfect Caribbean getaway.
Featuring six romantic cottages, this hotel features stylish contemporary interiors and private balconies. It has an excellent Caribbean cuisine, a swimming pool and a spectacular ocean view.
This hotel features panoramic sea views, a private beach, a private pool on your balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and a personal chef. Each floor is surrounded by tropical plants. You can practice diving, yoga and many other activities, it is the perfect place for your honeymoon.