What is the cost of Saint Kitts passport? This is one of the most common questions we receive, so we will give you all the information about it.
The cost of St. Kitts passport
The cost of a St. Kitts passport varies depending on the type of investment program and the number of individuals you would like to bring with you to obtain a St. Kitts passport.
We present to you the investment programs available for you and the cost of each program in detail:
1- Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) Contribution
-Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of USD 150,000
– Main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non- refundable contribution of USD 195,000.
– Additional dependents, regardless of age: USD 10,000.
2- Real Estate Investment
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through an investment in a pre-approved real estate project, which may include hotel shares, villas, and condominium units.
– Main applicant: Minimum investment of US $200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US $400,000 (resalable after 5 years)
All the packages listed above will include the following additional fees in the form of government charges, processing, application and due diligence fees.
Non- refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid:
– Main applicant of US $7,700.
– Each dependent of the main application (who is over the age of 16 years): US $4,100.
– Each dependent of the main application (who is below the age of 16 years): US $50,000.
On approval in principle of an application made through a real estate investment, a Government fee applies, as follows:
– Main applicant: US $35,050
– Spouse of the main applicant: US $20,050.
– Any other qualified dependent of the main applicant regardless of age: US $10,050.
We have provided you with a detailed cost of St. Kitts passport. If you want to know more details about St. Kitts passport you can contact one of our experts directly: