Grenada Citizenship through Investment program is one of the most important citizenship and second passport through investment programs currently available, to reflect its many advantages.
The most important benefits for Grenada passport holders are:
- Allow dual citizenship.
- Visa-free access to over 140 countries and territories, including Schengen zone, UK & China
- Income earned is not taxed on non-residents of Grenada.
- E2 investor visa agreement with the United States of America (a visa that allows Grenada citizens to go to America for a large investment in the capital of an American company)
List of documents required to apply for Grenada citizenship:
In addition to the advantages of obtaining Grenada’s previous citizenship, which was initially indicated, karibi Immigration Services consultants explain it to our valued customers and provide them with a list of forms and documents required to apply.
The list of documents required to apply for Grenada citizenship includes:
- A clear copy of the current passport and personal identity.
- 8 original passport-size photos taken within the past 6 months.
- A detailed copy of the birth certificate.
- A copy of the trade license if you are an employer or a letter from the employer if you are an employee.
- A copy of the applicant’s criminal record.
- Letter of recommendation from your bank.
- Proof of residence address.
- Bank statement for the last 12 months.
- Medical Form Plus (HIV test)
- Personal information forms to be filled out.
For more information on how to apply for Grenada citizenship through investment, contact Karibi Immigration Services
As a legally certified agent who helps individuals and families obtain their second passport, we are committed to fully complying with government laws, putting your needs first, and our processes are confidentially smooth and transparent.
If you are looking to obtain second citizenship by investing in a Caribbean country or booking your consultation, just contact us and a member of our team will contact you: