Saint Lucia has a quality of life that is rivalled by very few places in the world. We have a relatively low crime rate, access to modern facilities, services and infrastructure, world class restaurants and hotels and prime real estate. Residents have the options of living closer to the major population centres or closer to the more tranquil countryside to enjoy greener living. It takes just over an hour to travel from the north to the south of the island on a light traffic day, so no place is very far.
When opting to be a citizen of Saint Lucia, you must be aware that we are not just offering citizenship but we are offering an identity, a people and our place in the world. We are a special and extraordinary island. We are the owners of a unique patrimony. It is one thing to have a beautiful country, beautiful topography but it is really the people that inhabit that land that makes the vital difference. Saint Lucia’s motto captures all of our combined treasures – the land, the people, the light.
Key Program Highlights
- Single applicant starts from $100,000.
- 3-4 months to complete.
- Family qualifies under one investment.
Benefits of St. Lucia Citizenship
The Citizenship By Investment Program of St. Lucia became operational in January 2016 and is regulated by the Citizenship by Investment Act No 14 passed in 2015.
- Lifetime citizenship.
- No residency requirement.
- St. Lucia allows dual citizenship.
- No taxation on worldwide income.
- Equality of citizenship with natural-born citizens including the right to vote and ability to pass on citizenship to family.
- No residency requirement, no need to travel to St. Lucia during application process and quick processing within 3 months.
- St. Lucia recognises dual citizenship.
- No country restrictions.
- Stable political and economic democracy.
- Favorable tax environment with no capital gains tax, relatively low income and corporate tax, no taxation on worldwide income.
Applicants can pursue four investment routes. Individuals can make a non-refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund – with the contribution determined by the number of dependents, or invest in an approved Real Estate project. The real estate must be held for at least five years after obtaining legal citizenship. Applicants can also invest in Government Bonds or in an approved Enterprise Project.