Dominica has been named as one of the world’s happiest places to live. Boasting a high number of centurions (people who have lived to be older than 100 years), it offers an easy lifestyle within a safe, peaceful and pristine environment with a culturally vibrant and friendly community.
The “Nature Island of the Caribbean” is a green tropical paradise and one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. It is practically untouched nature with countless rivers and waterfalls, and emerald green mountains dropping dramatically into the turquoise sea.
Dominica hosts the world’s second-largest hot spring, Boiling Lake and features lush, mountainous rainforests, which are home to many rare plant, animal, and bird species. Dominica’s clear and calm oceans offer excellent opportunities for diving and snorkelling and have spectacular dive sites including shipwrecks and even underwater hot springs.
Key Program Highlights
- Single applicant starts from $100,000.
- 118+ Visa-free countries.
- 3-4 months to complete.
- No restrictions on nationality.
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship
The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program has been operational since 1993 and is legally entrenched in the Dominican Constitution and the Citizenship Act. To qualify for citizenship, the primary applicant must be over 18 years of age and meet all application requirements, including being of good character and sound health. As a citizen of Dominica, you can take advantage of a range of personal benefits which include:
- Becoming a citizen of this peaceful and welcoming country for life through one of the oldest and most trusted citizenship by investment programmes
- Visa-free travel to over 118 countries, including Singapore and Hong Kong
- Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Full residence status, with the right to live and work in Dominica
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
- The application process is confidential.
Applicants can pursue two investment routes. Individuals can make a non-refundable contribution to a Government Fund – with the contribution determined by the size of the family and number of dependents; or invest in an approved Real Estate project. The real estate must be held for a minimum period and can be resold after five years of obtaining legal citizenship.