Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program
St. Kitts and Nevis Government was the first country to launch the Citizenship by Investment program, The program was established in 1984 to support economic growth. It has also launched extensive legislation to attract financial services businesses to the island. Saint Kitts and Nevis offers good opportunities for investors. The work force are friendly, Well-educated and proficient in the English language. The government provides tax cuts, returns guarantee and exemptions on import duties. It does not impose any income or capital taxes nor any inheritance or endowment taxes in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship and passport advantages
- Citizenship for life, with the right to permanent residency and work in the country.
- Visa-free travel to about 156+ countries, including the Schengen area, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Allows Dual Citizenship.
- 3-4 months to complete.
- No imposed taxes on non-residents
- Family qualifies under one investment.
Conditions for obtaining the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship and passport
- Saint Kitts and Nevis citizenship applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must possess a clean criminal record
- The source of the funds used in the investment must be proven
- Dependent children under the age of 30 may be added
- Dependent parents over the age of 55 may be added
- Dependent unmarried siblings under the age of 30
Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship Investment Options
Applicants can pursue two investment routes. Individuals can make a non-refundable contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Fund – with the contribution determined by the number of dependents, or invest in an approved Real Estate project. The real estate must be held for at least five years after obtaining legal citizenship.